It’s been a pretty interesting week in Knick news.
- The NBA Hall of Fame corrected a great wrong by giving Bernard King his due.
- JR Smith broke his twitter strike to honor 9/11 with a poor choice of words.
- Chris Smith got a tattoo of
Steve FrancisJR Smith. (In former Knick Steve Francis news; well just click this).
- The Knicks signed some scrub and Toure’ Murry.
- And Carmelo Anthony publicly stated that his disinterest in leaving New York, squashing those Melo to LA memes on Instagram
- Drake released a track called “Wu-Tang Forever” that was more Drake than Wu, but was the most attention given to Wu-Tang in over a decade.
The best read however was from KnickerBlogger.net that investigated whether or not the Bargnani signing essentially proved whether or not Dolan was a hypocrite for citing fiscal responsibility as the reason for turning his back on Jeremy Lin. I won’t spoil it because it’s a good read that explores the numbers and may even surprise you on their verdict. I can confirm that Dolan is still the mercurial Dolan we all know all too well, and that’s not a good thing but I didn’t have to tell you that.